PoliceBox and Quvo available on the new Data & Application Solutions (DAS) Framework
• Coeus Software joins as a supplier on the latest DAS Framework by the Crown Commercial Service
• DAS provides a direct route for emergency services, health and other public sector customers to procure cloud software, hardware and professional services all in one procurement
• Coeus Software listed in lots 1b (Workflow & Case Management Solutions) and 4a (Bluelight Operations)
Middlesbrough, 16th April 2019: Coeus Software the leading provider of cloud-based, mobile workforce solutions for the public and private sectors, has successfully launched on the new Data & Application Solutions (DAS) Framework. The DAS framework was launched by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) on 22nd February 2019. It allows public
sector organisations to buy, implement, test and deliver a broad range of software solutions, as well as essential hardware and professional services, in one simple procurement.
The DAS framework was launched by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) on 22nd February 2019. It allows public sector organisations to buy, implement, test and deliver a broad range of software solutions, as well as essential hardware and professional services, in one simple procurement.
The DAS framework is split into five lots covering the following areas:
- Enterprise applications
- Local government
- Health and social care
- Police and emergency services
Coeus Software’s mobile working solutions are listed as:
- Quvo®: Lot 1b - Workflow & Case Management Solutions: The leading mobile working platform for compliance-based private and public organisations. Quvo takes the same industry-leading security, customisability and integration capabilities of PoliceBox, but broadens its capabilities for those in the wider Public Sector, Corporate and SME marketplace who operate in heavily regulated or compliance-based environments.
- PoliceBox® Lot 4a – Blue light operations: The UK’s only secure and fully customisable mobile working platform for the Police. PoliceBox helps officers deliver truly modern, 21st century digital policing, with much broader functionality and at a fraction of the cost of the more established rival platforms. Forces that use PoliceBox can quickly modernise their business processes to achieve genuinely cloud-first, mobile-first policing for the first time.
According to Ben Paynter, Crown Commercial Services Category Director – Digital Future, “This is the first framework by CCS that gives customers the choice to buy cloud and on-premise software or a combination of both under one agreement. It also allows customers to buy software alongside necessary hardware and professional services, in one procurement.”
“Data and Application Solutions builds on the legacy of the Local Authority Software Applications and Corporate Software Solutions agreements, whilst also allowing the Crown Commercial Service to serve new customers in Health, Blue Light and Education. The agreement has been designed following extensive engagement with both customers and suppliers.”
Simon Hall, CEO, Coeus Software, comments “We are delighted to join the DAS framework, as it will provide a more seamless route for the police and other public sector organisations to take advantage of our innovative mobile working platforms so they can quickly and easily mobilise their business processes.”
In addition to the DAS framework, PoliceBox and Quvo remain available on the G Cloud marketplace and directly from www.policebox365.com.
Download the full press release, here.